The Association of New Jersey Chiropractors (ANJC), led by a 16-member board of directors, is a non-profit organization comprised of nearly 2,000 licensed chiropractors statewide. Learn more about the history of ANJC, and how six New Jersey chiropractic organizations unified.
Through integrity, access and education, the Association of New Jersey Chiropractors works to promote the highest level of quality chiropractic care.
- Implements effective programs to educate the public about the benefits of chiropractic care and promotes a wellness lifestyle.
- Promotes the art, science and philosophy of chiropractic and assures that only Doctors of Chiropractic will provide spinal adjustments.
- Demonstrates the highest level of integrity and commitment to the general public and patients served.
- Works to eliminate barriers so patients can freely access chiropractic services throughout the healthcare delivery system.
- Provides state-of-the-art learning opportunities to improve patient outcomes by offering continuing education programs of the highest quality.
- Assists members with attracting and retaining new and established patients.
- Assists members with implementing effective practice growth and management programs.
- Assists members with billing, coding insurance and documentation inquiries.
- Provides highly informative newsletters to keep members current on issues of greatest interest and concern.
- Interacts with decision-makers so chiropractic care is more widely known and understood by the public.
- Provides legal representation on key issues confronting the profession.
- Provides legislative representation on House and Senate issues at all state and federal levels.
- Provides regulatory oversight before New Jersey Departments, including Health, Welfare, Workers’ Compensation, Auto and Medicare.